Monday, January 11, 2010

Adventure Time!



I'm pretty sure I once told an entire classroom of design students that all you ever needed to know about art and graphic design you could learn in 8 min from watching Adventure Time. I couldn't possibly defend this claim in reality, nor do I remember any of those kids' names. Now however, not only is my favorite Youtube animation of all time finally going to become an full length animated series on Cartoon Network this March, but its creator Pendleton Ward has released the animators style guide for drawing the characters. Check it out here and learn the officials on how to draw Finn and Jake (via: Drawn!). Maybe those truly stupid kids will finally learn something. Finn can have three, four, or five fingers, afterall.

Adam Okrasinski

0 comments :